All information you need to know about National Couples Day and When is National Couples Day 2022, 2023 and further years.
When is National Couples Day?
National Couples Day takes place each year on August 18th.
When is National Couples Day 2022
National Couples Day 2022 takes place on Thursday, August 18, 2022.
When is National Couples Day 2023
National Couples Day 2023 takes place on Friday, August 18, 2023.
When is National Couples Day 2024
National Couples Day 2024 takes place on Sunday, August 18, 2024.
When is National Couples Day 2025
National Couples Day 2025 takes place on Monday, August 18, 2025.
National Couples Day 2021 took place on Wednesday, August 18, 2021.
National Couples Day Quotes
1. “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, The last of life, for which the first was made!” — Robert Browning, “Rabbi Ben Ezra”
2. “Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.”” — Maya Angelou, poet, and civil rights activist.
3. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ― Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher
4. “But, my God, it’s so beautiful when the boy smiles” — Anna Nalick, singer-songwriter
5. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” — Albert Einstein, theoretical physicist.
6. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” — Friedrich Nietzsche, Philosopher.
7. “Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” — Bob Marley, Jamaican reggae singer.
8. “Absences are a good influence in love and keep it bright and delicate.” — Robert Louis Stevenson, Scottish novelist.
9. “You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens.” — Kirsten Dunst, actress.
10. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle, philosopher
11. “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.'” — Erich Fromm, psychologist
12. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” — Eden Ahbez, song “Nature Boy”