All information you need to know about National Cousins Day in United States and When is National Cousins Day 2022, 2023 and further years.
When is National Cousins Day?
National Cousins Day (also referred to as Sibling Day) in United States is takes place each year on July 24th.
When is National Cousins Day 2022
National Cousins Day 2022 takes place on Sunday, July 24, 2022
When is National Cousins Day 2023
National Cousins Day 2023 takes place on Monday, July 24, 2023
When is National Cousins Day 2024
National Cousins Day 2024 takes place on Webnesday, July 24, 2024
When is National Cousins Day 2025
National Cousins Day 2025 takes place on Thursday, July 24, 2025
National Cousins Day 2021 took place on Saturday, July 24, 2021
You Might Like:
National Cousins Day Quotes
1. “Cousins are not those we do not know but instead part of a family that also provide support and comfort.” – Byron Pulsifer
2. “Every man sees in his relatives, and especially in his cousins, a series of grotesque caricatures of himself.” – H. L. Mencken
3. “I always call my cousin because we’re so close. We’re almost like sisters, and we’re also close because our moms are sisters.” – Britney Spears
4. “Cousins are childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends.” – Anonymous
5. “Cousins are cool to see, impossible to forget and true to your heart.” – Unknown
6. “We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.” – Winnie the Pooh
7. “Cousins by blood—friends by choice.” – Unknown
8. “The love between cousins knows no distance.” – Unknown
9. “Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.” – Anthony Brandt
10. “Cousins are people that are ready made friends, you have laughs with them and remember good times from a young age, you have fights with them but you always know you love each other, they are a better thing than brothers and sisters and friends cause they’re all pieced together as one.” – Courtney Cox