All information you need to know about National Daughters Day in United States and When is National Daughters Day 2021, 2022, 2023 and further years.
When is National Daughters Day?
National Daughters Day in United States celebrated annually on September 25.
When is National Daughters Day 2021
National Daughters Day 2021 take place on Saturday, September 25, 2021
When is National Daughters Day 2022
National Daughters Day 2022 takes place on Sunday, September 25, 2022
When is National Daughters Day 2023
National Daughters Day 2023 takes place on Monday, September 25, 2023
When is National Daughters Day 2024
National Daughters Day 2024 takes place on Wednesday, September 25, 2024
When is National Daughters Day 2025
National Daughters Day 2025 takes place on Thursday, September 25, 2025
You Might Also Like: When is National Sons Day
National Daughters Day Quotes
National Daughter’s Day is celebrated Sept. 25 every year to honor the young women and girls across the world. This day is not an official holiday, but it can be celebrated by spending time with your daughters and showing them support, encouragement and love.
Here are some quotes to share on this day:
1. “Daughter are angels sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.” – J. Lee
2. “To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” – Euripides
3. “Honor your daughters. They are honorable.” – Malala Yousafzai
4. “A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious and your love for her knows no bounds.” – Barbara Cage
5. “A daughter is the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.” – Laurel Atherton
6. “A daughter will follow in her mom’s footsteps so make sure to set a good example.” – Elizabeth George
7. “A daughter is a mother’s gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self. And mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.” – Victoria Secunda
8. “Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes and the objects of our most watchful love.” – Margaret E. Sangster