All information you need to know about National Son’s Day in United States and When is National Son’s Day 2022, 2023 and further years.
When is National Son’s Day?
National Sons Day is on March 4 to celebrate the boy child in families..
When is National Son’s Day 2022
National Son’s Day 2022 takes place on Friday, March 4, 2022
When is National Son’s Day 2023
National Son’s Day 2023 takes place on Saturday, March 4, 2023
When is National Son’s Day 2024
National Son’s Day 2024 takes place on Monday, March 4, 2024
When is National Son’s Day 2025
National Son’s Day 2025 takes place on Tuesday, March 4, 2025
National Son’s Day 2021 took place on Thursday, March 4, 2021
You Might Also Like: When is National Daughters Day
National Son’s Day Quotes
1. “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.” — Louisa May Alcott
2. “A boy’s best friend is his mother.” — Joe Stefano
3. “One of the greatest gifts you can give your teenage boy is the gift of letting him know you get it. You’ve been there.” — Sebastian R. Jones
4. “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.” — Wally Schirra
5. “Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process.” — John F. Kennedy
6. “A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.” — Cheri Fuller
7. “Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy.” — Jenny McCarthy
8. “To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind.” — Shannon L. Alder
9. “The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son.” — Sarah Shahi
10. “There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.” — Washington Irving