Anne and Samantha Day has always been observed annually on the first day of Winter and the first day of Summer.
Image: Google Image
When is Anne and Samantha Day?
- Anne and Samantha Day 2017 is on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 and Thursday, December 21, 2017
- Anne and Samantha Day 2018 is on Thursday, June 21, 2018 and Saturday, December 21, 2018
- Anne and Samantha Day 2019 will be on Friday, June 21, 2019 and Sunday, December 21, 2019
- Anne and Samantha Day 2020 will be on Sunday, June 20, 2020 and Monday, December 21, 2020
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about Anne and Samantha Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might like the Special Days in December
- National Regifting Day has always been observed annually on the Thursday before Christmas.
- The First Day of Winter also known as The Winter Solstice. It has always been observed when the Sun reaches its southernmost point.
- Short Girl Appreciation Day has always been observed annually on the first day of Winter.
- Yule has always been observed annually on the first day of Winter.