Anne and Samantha Day observed the first day of Winter and the first day of Summer.
Image: Google Image
When is Anne and Samantha Day?
- Anne and Samantha Day 2017 is observed on Wednesday, June 21, 2017
- Anne and Samantha Day 2018 is observed on Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Anne and Samantha Day 2019 is observed on Friday, June 21, 2019
- Anne and Samantha Day 2020 is observed on Sunday, June 21, 2020
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about Anne and Samantha Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might like the Special Days in June
- Recess at Work Day has always been observed annually on the third Thursday of June.
- The First Day of Summer also known as Finally Summer Day and The Summer Solstice. Observed when the Sun reaches its northernmost point.
- The Longest Day has always been observed annually on the first day of Summer.
- World Humanist Day has always been observed annually on the first day of Summer.