Sweetest Day has always been observed annually on the third Saturday of October.
Image: Google Image
When is Sweetest Day?
- Sweetest Day 2017 is observed on Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Sweetest Day 2018 is observed on Saturday, October 20, 2018
- Sweetest Day 2019 is observed on Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Sweetest Day 2020 is observed on Saturday, October 17, 2020
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about Sweetest Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might like the Special Days in October
- National Breadstick Day has always been observed annually on the last Friday of October.
- National Forgiveness Day has always been observed annually on the last Saturday of October.
- Muharram (the first day of Muharram), which is the first month in the Islamic calendar, marks the start of the Islamic New Year.
- Canada Thanksgiving Day is an annual event, observed every year on the second Monday of October since 1957.