International Surfing Day has always been observed annually on the first day of Summer.
Image: Google Image
When is International Surfing Day?
- International Surfing Day 2017 is observed on Wednesday, June 21, 2017
- International Surfing Day 2018 is observed on Thursday, June 21, 2018
- International Surfing Day 2019 is observed on Friday, June 21, 2019
- International Surfing Day 2020 is observed on Sunday, June 21, 2020
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about International Surfing Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might like the Special Days in June
- World Humanist Day has always been observed annually on the first day of Summer.
- World Peace and Prayer Day has always been observed annually on the first day of Summer.
- Take Your Dog to Work Day has always been observed annually on Friday of the third full week of June.
- Global Smurfs Day Observed the closest Saturday to June 25th.