Downloadable and print easily these colorful and free printable November 2023 Calendar with holidays in horizontal landscape page orientation design.
You Might Also Like
Download this free printable calendar template for the previous month October 2023 and the next months December 2023 Calendar and January 2024 Calendar.
- Monthly calendars and planners for every day, week, month with fields for entries and notes.
- Grid with large empty cells by month.
- Colorful and cute design with multi form for multi tasks (for office, business plan, family, personal or for education).
- Including US federal holidays and non working days and major holidays.
- Horizontal and vertical format (landscape and portrait document orientation).
- Sundays and Saturdays are highlighted in turquoise for Saturday and red for Sunday, federal holidays and non working days.
- You can print on the wall calendar size (8×11), desk calendar size (5×11) or A4 or A3 paper size.
- The planner template can be used for a month schedule with notes.
- Planning is easy to print from a PDF document or save a high quality picture to a PNG file.
Free Printable November 2023 Calendar with Holidays
Fun Fact About November
November is the twelfth month of the year and has 31 days. It was originally the tenth month of the Roman calendar until 153 BCE.
Holidays in November 2023
- November 1: First Day of Native American Heritage Month (Annual Monthly Observance)
- November 6: New York City Marathon (Sporting event)
- November 8: Election Day (Observance)
- November 10: Marine Corps Birthday (Observance)
- November 11: Veterans Day (Federal Holiday)
- November 24: Thanksgiving Day (Federal Holiday)
- November 25: Black Friday (Observance)
- November 25: Native American Heritage Day (Observance)
- November 28: Cyber Monday (Observance)
- November 29: Giving Tuesday (Observance)
Download Free Printable printable November 2023 Calendar with Holidays PDF format
What does PDF file?
PDF is an abbreviation that stands for Portable Document Format. It’s a versatile file format created by Adobe that gives people an easy, reliable way to present and exchange documents – regardless of the software, hardware, or operating systems being used by anyone who views the document.
The PDF format is now an open standard, maintained by the International Organzation for Standardization (ISO). PDF docs can contain links and buttons, form fields, audio, video, and business logic. They can be signed electronically and can easily be viewed on Windows or MacOS using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software.
Download November 2023 PDF format
Download Free Printable November 2023 Calendar with Holidays PNG format
What does PNG file?
PNG is short for Portable Network Graphic, a type of raster image file. It’s particularly popular file type with web designers because it can handle graphics with transparent or semi-transparent backgrounds. The file format isn’t patented, so you can open a PNG using any image editing software without the need for licensing.
PNG files, which use the .png extension, can handle 16 million colors — which definitely sets them apart from most file types.
The PNG file format is widely used on websites to display high-quality digital images. Created to exceed the performance of GIF files, PNGs offer not just lossless compression, but also a much broader and brighter color palette. Read on to discover the pros and cons of PNGs, their main uses, and how to create a PNG image.
Download November 2023 PNG format
Download Free Printable November 2023 Calendar with Holidays JPG format
What does JPG file?
JPG is a digital image format which contains compressed image data. With a 10:1 compression ratio JPG images are very compact. JPG format contains important image details. This format is the most popular image format for sharing photos and other images on the internet and between Mobile and PC users. The small file size of JPG images allows storing of thousands of images in small memory space. JPG images are also widely used for printing and editing purposes. Images edited with CorelDRAW are mostly stored in JPG format.
Download November 2023 JPG format
How to Print Your Calendar?
To print this free printable November 2023 calendar with holidays, your computer needs to be connected to a printer by cable or wireless.
There are some steps to print a calendar:
Step 1: Open your calendar by Acrobat Reader or Windows Image (depending on your file format is .pdf or .png, jpg, webp image).
Step 2: When your calendar is ready, select File menu in the top left-hand corner of your document. Then, select Print.
Step 3: Choose how many copies of your calendar you need and select the printer you wish to use. You will have to have your printer already installed on your computer. See how to install and connect your printer here.
Step 4: Depending on your printer options, you can choose other printing features such as whether you want to print all pages or only certain pages. You can also change the orientation of the print from portrait to landscape and tell your computer and printer whether you’re printing on a certain size of paper. You’ll also see, on the right, a preview of your printed document will look like.
Step 5: When you’re ready with your settings, select Print button. Your calendar will now start printing on your printer.
In addition, we have thousands of elaborately designed high-quality calendars, from daily calendars, weekly calendars, monthly calendar with holidays and with week numbers, yearly calendar with week numbers and week numbers, 2 month calendar on a separate page, quarterly calendar with three month on a separate page design as image, pdf, word, excel formats, all provided.