All information you need to know about National Pizza Day in United States and When is National Pizza Day 2022, 2023 and further years.
When is National Pizza Day?
National Pizza Day in United States takes place each year on February 9.
When is National Pizza Day 2022
National Pizza Day 2022 takes place on Wednesday, February 9, 2022
When is National Pizza Day 2023
National Pizza Day 2023 takes place on Thursday, February 9, 2023
When is National Pizza Day 2024
National Pizza Day 2024 takes place on Saturday, February 9, 2024
When is National Pizza Day 2025
National Pizza Day 2025 takes place on Sunday, February 9, 2025
National Pizza Day 2021 takes place on Tuesday, February 9, 2021
About National Pizza Day
National Pizza Day is celebrated on February 9th each year. It is a holiday across the world where people enjoy the most iconic and popular dishes in the world and try to spend as much of their time with their friends and family.
Pizza is an oven-baked flatbread food which is heavily covered with the cheese, sauces, chicken, and many other ingredients.
Ways to Celebrate National Pizza Day
You’re probably planning to observe this important day by just scarfing down a slice after work. But you can do so much more than that to truly honor the glory of pizza. Here are some suggestions.
1. Go on a pizza crawl.
2. Wear pizza clothing.
3. Challenge your friends to a pizza bakeoff.
4. Give your friends pizza-themed gifts.
5. Bring pizza to work.
6. Cook a multi-course meal where every course is a form of pizza.
7. Come up with Pizza Resolutions.
8. Buy a rat and train it to drag pizza around your apartment.
9. Give pizza to a baby for the first time.
10. Give back to the pizza community with Random Acts of Pizza.
11. Spend some quality time alone with pizza.