Shrove Tuesday also known as Fastnacht Day and Fat Tuesday. Observed 47 days before Easter.
Image: Google Image
When is Shrove Tuesday?
- Shrove Tuesday 2017 is observed on Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Shrove Tuesday 2018 is observed on Tuesday, February 13, 2018
- Shrove Tuesday 2019 is observed on Tuesday, March 5, 2019
- Shrove Tuesday 2020 is observed on Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about Shrove Tuesday, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might like the Special Days in February
- National Indian Pudding Day observed annually on November 13th, annually on February 17th, and annually on June 27th.
- National PTA Founders’ Day also known as National Parent Teacher Association Founders’ Day. It has always been observed annually on February 17th every year.
- World Whale Day observed the third Saturday of February every Year.
- George Washington’s Birthday as known as Presidents’ Day, is an Federal holiday of United States. Observed on the third Monday of February every Year.